1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?
Very, very, very soft, what my ex once described as chewing-gum consistency. What. I have lazy teeth **grin**
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Er … Kung fu panda I think, but I spent the whole time cradling poor princess who was freezing, there was too much AC. So we bought the DVD and watched it over and over and over…
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Big bang theory, hands down! Though I usually watch it on DVD. If it has to be actual terrestrial TV, I would say Zain Challenge. What.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Nairobi, more hands down. There’s no place I’d rather be.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Four slices of brown bread with peanut butter, blueband and jam and almost sugarless black lime tea.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Mokimo with chicken stew. No wait … cuisine suggests type/genre yes? Ok, fast food. Preferably burgers. With cheese. Lots of cheese.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Seafood. Especially octopus. And squid. And prawns. And crabs. And … all of them really. I’m sure they taste lovely, but I refuse to eat anything that looks like it should be eating me! Also, mrenda. Eeew! And chilli, can’t handle the stuff.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Um … anywhere with food? No, scratch that, I’ll go with Forodhani. Their Zanzibari pizza is to die for! Cheap too.
10. Favorite dressing?
American garden mayonnaise. I take it on everything from rabbit food to hotdogs.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
I don’t drive … yet … but my dream car is a burgundy old-school volkswagen beetle named Sasha the Red…
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Jeans and boots.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Depends … what’s in the cup?
15. Where would you want to retire?
16. Favorite time of day?
Bedtime. In more ways than one **grin**
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Anything on ice.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
I’m not tagging anyone except 21, so…
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
Hehehe refer to 19 **grin**
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
3N. And that’s bad grammar.
22. Bird watcher?
Yep. In all forms, shapes and sizes. Human ones too **grin** I like their pretty colours and grace. Just don’t ask me their names.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Eh … I like to sleep in very late, though I get more done when I wake up early. Plus I do my best studying between 2 and 4 a.m…
24. Do you have any pets?
Nope. I do want a black cat though, and an aquarium.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
Mwehehehehe wouldn’t you like to know **grin**
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Doctor. Actually, nurse, like my mum, but she insisted I upgrade to doctor, and that lasted till I discovered the molar theorem **shudder**
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Um … I had to really think about that one. I was too busy being grown up to enjoy my childhood much. I guess having my first burger at Lilian towers with my Uncle Max.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
Thank God, no.
32. Any pet peeves?
People who ask about pet peeves. I mean really, why would you want to know the thing that most annoys people? Seriously? Inakusaidia na? Well ok, people who refuse to see past my physical attributes. It’s only skin deep you know…
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Ham, sweet pineapple, bacon and lots of cheese.
34. Favorite Flower?
A single long-stemmed peach rose **blush** Apart from that exception, I generally detest bouquets and prefer gardens.
35. Favorite ice cream?
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Morocco burgers [Fast Box] Best burgers ever!!
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
Once … then I cried and got my license. Haven’t been in a car [as a driver] since.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Facebook. I rarely open it so I rigged it to forward all my messages to gmail **grin**
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I don’t do credit cards. But as I discovered today, I can spend infinite amounts on shoes and jewellery **grin**
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I went to a Syrian exhibition and then cruised the ‘mall’ with my nieces and spent 3K on jewellery… which is slightly disturbing **puzzled frown**
41. Like your job?
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Locked in a room with a mountain of books, X-Fm, Sasha the Black, speedy wireless, BBC, and limitless access to fast food.
44. Last person(s) you went out to dinner with?
Last and first actually, since I’ve only ever been out to dinner once [except for work stuff and birthday dinners as a kid]. Can’t say his name though, he has RSS. But it starts with a 57 **grin**
45. What are you listening to right now?
I kinda cheated on this one. I was listening to BBC TV but that just sounded wrong so I switched on my itunes. It’s now playing Good by Better than Ezra. Cool band.
46. What is your favorite color?
Burgundy [it’s a deep maroonish purplish shade of red. Or maybe a reddish purplish shade of maroon?]
47. How many tattoos do you have?
I will have three … as soon as I get someone to knock me out and deliver me to the parlour – I have an intense fear of pain, and endless needle pricks do not sound like fun!
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Hehehe. Number 21.
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
50. Coffee Drinker?
I try to avoid it, it makes me uberhyper **grin**