Yes, I do occasionally watch Scooby Doo and Inspector Gadget. And I hated North Stars and Bata Bullets in the 80s. Absolutely love them now though…
Who’d’a thunk I’d ever be too tired busy to blog? Le sigh. Scary things happening in blogville. Something must be done! Like sleeping less. Four hours would be ideal.
So. Since I am mostly too sleepy and over worked to blog, I shall celebrate:
- K2, the pretty boy that I adore, the one man that can make me laugh even as he gives me bad news. How I love that boy.
- K1-plus-one, rediscovering siblings, my delightful brothers, both over six feet tall, yet they’re not above helping the big little sister out. Y’all rule.
- K7, my best friend, he who makes me laugh and blush, cheers me up when I’m sad, and looks equally hot in suits, jeans, and shorts. But I do miss the weight and the baseball cap.
- K3, the dark chocolate wonder who is so cute when he sulks that I almost enjoy his brooding.
- K6, the fun-and-funky nerd with whom I will eventually synchronise fries and coffee.
- K13, he of the pretty grey hair who finally got it right. I’m so very happy for you. *cheeky grin*
- K10 The Sweet, whom I often think of even as I miss.
- And the newest K who doesn’t yet know he’s a K, but who is smart and fun and fond of CTC. He wears glasses too, and likes rock. Yay! MTP I hereby knight you K15.
That is all. Back to work.
And btw, there is a downside to working freelance; I can’t whine about my bosses because they all read my blog. Le sigh. I can, however, charge them lots of PITA fees … *cue evil laughter*
♫ Under my skin ♫ Skillet ♫