I am a lover, a writer, a mother, not necessarily in that order. I’m a romantic and a dreamer. I’m also an editor.
I write to express myself, to share my soul, and to fulfill my dream. I edit to help others express theirs.
I have had my work published in various forums including:
- (a) A column called Crystal Dings in The Lily Review, which is a women’s ezine. You can read samples of my articles here.
- (b) A radio play that was aired on BBC Worldservice radio. You can listen to the podcast here.
- (c) A novel, Wendy’s war against the gods, which is available for purchase through Amazon, Mobipocket or Ebay. More information can be found here.
- (d) Poetry and essays on my publisher’s website, Fimbo. Details are available here.
- (e) A poem in Green Piece, an edition of QCS, available here.
I provide varied services through my company, 3CB. These services include:
- Creative writing: articles, poetry, prose, short fiction, drama, and web content.
- Technical writing: business proposals and grant requests.
- Structural writing: adapting pieces into other genres, for example, turning fiction into poetry, moulding novels into screenplays and vice versa, working essays to fit house style of various publications, adjusting the tone of pre-written material to suit a given situation.
- Proofreading: going through a document to check for spelling errors, typing mistakes, grammar and consistency.
- Copy-editing: reviewing a document with emphasis on style, structure, layout, and the general appearance of the work.
- Substantive editing: formatting the document in it’s entirety, focussing on factual accuracy, tone, organisation of the chapters, illustrations, language level, compatibility with requirements such as a syllabus, market needs, target audience or mission statements.
- Reviews: movies, plays, people, places, books, music, artists, TV programmes, manuscripts, and even blogs.
- Customized business cards: a verse of four to five lines gives your card a personal touch.
- Greetings cards messages can be tailored to your specific requirements.
- Sales copy: marketting pitches and advertising scripts.
- Social media: Twitter, Facebook, Paper.li, blogs, and many other avenues of Web 2.0.
If you’d like to see specific samples of my work, you can take the grand tour, and if you like what you see here, have any questions, wish to advertise on this site, or just want to chat, please get in touch, I’d love to hear from you.
Thank you for stopping by, and please come again!