Yes, I do occasionally watch Scooby Doo and Inspector Gadget. And I hated North Stars and Bata Bullets in the 80s. Absolutely love them now though…
Who’d’a thunk I’d ever be too tired busy to blog? Le sigh. Scary things happening in blogville. Something must be done! Like sleeping less. Four hours would be ideal.
So. Since I am mostly too sleepy and over worked to blog, I shall celebrate:
- K2, the pretty boy that I adore, the one man that can make me laugh even as he gives me bad news. How I love that boy.
- K1-plus-one, rediscovering siblings, my delightful brothers, both over six feet tall, yet they’re not above helping the big little sister out. Y’all rule.
- K7, my best friend, he who makes me laugh and blush, cheers me up when I’m sad, and looks equally hot in suits, jeans, and shorts. But I do miss the weight and the baseball cap.
- K3, the dark chocolate wonder who is so cute when he sulks that I almost enjoy his brooding.
- K6, the fun-and-funky nerd with whom I will eventually synchronise fries and coffee.
- K13, he of the pretty grey hair who finally got it right. I’m so very happy for you. *cheeky grin*
- K10 The Sweet, whom I often think of even as I miss.
- And the newest K who doesn’t yet know he’s a K, but who is smart and fun and fond of CTC. He wears glasses too, and likes rock. Yay! MTP I hereby knight you K15.
That is all. Back to work.
And btw, there is a downside to working freelance; I can’t whine about my bosses because they all read my blog. Le sigh. I can, however, charge them lots of PITA fees … *cue evil laughter*
♫ Under my skin ♫ Skillet ♫
111 thoughts on “Yowsers bowsers”
Of course, what a fantastic blog and illuminating posts, I surely will bookmark your site.All the Best!
Thanks for your helpful post. Over time, I have come to be able to understand that the particular symptoms of mesothelioma are caused by your build up of fluid between lining of the lung and the chest cavity. The disease may start inside the chest spot and distribute to other areas of the body. Other symptoms of pleural mesothelioma cancer include weight loss, severe breathing in trouble, fever, difficulty swallowing, and infection of the neck and face areas. It should be noted that some people living with the disease never experience every serious signs or symptoms at all.
Your style is unique in comparison to other people I’ve read stuff from.
Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I’ll just bookmark
Attractive component of content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to say that I get in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your augment or even I fulfillment you get right of entry to persistently quickly.
I am curious to find out what blog system you have been working with? I’m experiencing some small security issues with my latest website and I’d like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations?
I’m amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s equally educative and interesting, and without
a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something not enough people are speaking intelligently about.
I am very happy that I found this during my search for
something concerning this.
I truly enjoy examining on this web site , it has got good posts . “I have a new philosophy. I’m only going to dread one day at a time.” by Charles M. Schulz.
Thanks for helping out, superb information.
great issues altogether, you just won a emblem new reader. What may you suggest about your post that you just made some days ago? Any positive?
Hello, Neat post. There’s an issue together with your web site in internet explorer, might test this… IE nonetheless is the market chief and a good component to people will omit your magnificent writing because of this problem.
wonderful publish, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite experts of this sector don’t notice this. You should continue your writing. I am sure, you have a huge readers’ base already!