- Withdrawing physical affection isn’t always about manipulation. It’s possible to be so mad at someone that you can’t bear to have them touch you.
- It’s possible to have as much fun with people as I do when I’m alone. This weekend I hung out with 5 different friends in 5 different set-ups and had the most fun I’ve had in ages!
- Lemonade Mouth is a really cool band. And So R@ndom is just so random!!
- It is possible for a child to spend one hour inside a bouncy castle.
- Aquamist sparkling water and Aquamist flavoured water are a bad, bad, bad idea.
- T-spot raised their prices and shrank their milkshake glasses.
- Blake Michael is such a beautiful boy. Too bad he’s only 14. Sigh.
152 thoughts on “Lessons I learnt this weekend”
Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!