I’ learning to be brief 🙂
10 facts about mels
1. Mels are deep, and good with words. They think in symbols and images, and can find meaning in anything from electronics instructions to cotton wool. Only a mel can write a convincingly passionate love poem [or song, or make an epic drawing or picture] about a plastic cup. They can expand a speck of dust into an essay (or lecture) on the philosophy of existentialism. Ergo, mels make the world’s best dottists.
2. Mels have a dark, sarcastic sense of humour. A mel classmate of mine, in response to our complaints about overchlorinated drinking water, explained that it was medicinal – the excess chlorine would bleach our red blood cells…
3. Because of their love of detail, organized minds, preference for running things from the background and sense of perfectionism, mel females make great PAs and housewives.
4. Being extremely sensitive, analytical, brilliant communicators observant and emotionally aware, mels have superior skills in all arts, especially the art.
5. Since most mels are brilliant with words – they’d be killer dartists if they weren’t so insecure and shy. It’s why they’re so charming on chat. Offline, they stick to creating lines for others in books, songs, movies, and love triangles.
6. The average mel [including me] smiles without showing their teeth, giggles quietly when amused, and covers their face when they laugh because they don’t like to be noticed. Or maybe we all have bad teeth…
7. Mels never believe compliments that they receive. They are likely to end up being mad at the complimenter for ‘mocking’. Other people think this is fake modesty and resent the mel for it.
8. Mels are prone to genius…and to self harm; they don’t like themselves very much.
9. The average mel is a true romantic and longs to find their ideal soulmate.
10. They like to think – about everything, including jokes. A typical mel thoguht pattern starts with the mel looking at a peas, then wondering where the phrase easy peazy came from, then recalling a song by black eyed peas, then wondering irritably what ‘they’ were thinking when they made london bridge a hit, then asking themselves what the original [duchess] fergie is up to these days… and on and on and on! Here’s a little mel-dentity test – it’s the mel equivalent of ‘two men walk into a bar’ : Why is abbreviation such a short word?
10 facts about cholerics
1. Cholerics are playground bullies, and the whole world is their playground.
2. They are workaholics who ‘have no time to get sick’.
3. Cholerics have immense stamina…and are deliciously flexible. Think 12-inch pipes and gravity boots.
4. To the choleric, everything is a competition, and they only play to win.
5. The choleric is always right. And they always get what they want, whether everyone else likes it or not.
6. Cholerics are adrenalin junkies.
7. Road rage is a choleric.
8. The average choleric spends the bulk of their income on footwear.
9. Cholerics don’t make friends, they acquire contacts, and they don’t socialize, they network.
10. Cholerics invented jobs. Without them we’d all be broke and in bed. 😉
10 facts about sanguines
1. The best way to stress [or punish] a sanguine is to tell them to sit still and shut up. They won’t last five minutes!
2. AD(H)D is sanguine.
3. If a sanguine isn’t allowed to flirt, s/he will shrivel up and die. If their mel partner catches them flirting, the mel will give them the look, which will make them shrivel up and die.
4. Sanguines like to use pet names for people they know – to flirt, and to cover up for forgetting your name. They are forgetful enough to forgive slights after 5 seconds, and to forget where they parked their car.
5. Sanguines are terribly expressive, like the little girl with the little curl. When they are up, their smile can light a room. When they are not, their expressions make you want to look in the mirror to see if you there’s an axe sticking out of your head. The sanguine sneer is pure evil with a nose.
6. The average sanguine has about 15 ‘blonde moments’ a day, where even the smartest of them goes totally clueless and behaves like a five-year-old. And they don’t do it on purpose. But it makes mels [and some cholerics] think they’re fake.
7. Sanguines are attention junkies. They’ll do just about anything to get noticed. They can die from isolation.
8. Sanguines have an infectious smile, and are constantly bubbly. They also have a thinly veiled mean streak, but they get away with it because they’re so cute.
9. The sanguine’s most effective weapon is the tantrum.
10. The average sanguine can’t speak to you without touch. They’ll pat your knee, rub your back, hold your arm or muss your hair within five minutes of meeting you.
10 facts about phlegs
1. Phlegs are almost as insecure as mels. The main reason they never give their opinion is because their thinking is so radical, and they are so poor at expressing it, that they are sure we’ll laugh at them. They hide their fear with a calm unaffected attitude and an easy smile. And the main reason for their ‘low sex drive’ is that they’re scared they won’t do it right.
2. The phleg’s greatest fear is being discovered for who they really are. But it’s their greatest desire to love someone that does.
3. The core of the phleg is to be different from everyone else. They hate being classed or generalized.
4. Phlegs are the most independent of all temperaments. The rest of the world thinks we control them because they are so adaptable to our moods and whims, and because they bend so far to adjust to us. We think they are blank pages that we write on to suit or desires. We call them doormats. But phlegs never do anything they don’t want to. They are gifted at watching people, and we trust them and confide in them. They only hang around people that they are in tune with, so we assume that they do everything we want. But the truth is if they didn’t want to do what you were doing, they’d be someplace else.
5. Phlegs like to take photographs because they live in the moment, and so they like to capture the moment.
6. Phlegs are genius when it comes to wit. Like that line in 27 dresses – ‘I feel like i just found out my favourite love song was written about a sandwich.’ Or something I once had Iman say ‘I feel like a green plate‘. Green plates – in high school, we had our meals on tables of eight girls each. Each table had one green plastic plate. We used them at mealtimes to throw peels, bones, weevils and leftovers.
7. Phlegs are the only truly unique ones among us, because each of them has their own drive. Mels have the generic drive of making things right, all cholerics want ‘to win’, all sanguines want to be adored. But the generic phleg goal is to be different. So each of them is a constantly shifting being, a career chameleon, with an individual core specific to them. In a group, mels will have a common goal, cholerics will have a common goal and sanguines will have a common goal. They will all be looking at the phlegs, liking them, ‘winning them over’ to their team. But every phleg will stand out in their affable unobtrusive way, smiling a quiet smile, and knowing that thay are different. And studying the others to see who best aligns with their goal and drawing that target.
8. It is impossible to dislike a phleg. They can be frustrating, stubborn, even annoying in their refusal to react. But it’s impossible to dislike them. And the true reason for that unreadable smile is that phlegs really don’t know how to react. Their responses to life are unusual and confusing – like the giggleloop. So they never know how to express them, and are afraid to offend anyone by doing it wrong or being inappropriate, so they just hide behind the easy smile.
9. Phlegs are gifted at picking up slang, languages, accents and dialects. It’s part of their camouflage.
10. The real reason phlegs ‘give in’ to everyone is because it’s the best way to get what they want. Since the world thinks they are pushovers, they are not a threat. We underestimate them. So they are left in peace to do exactly what they really want. And that makes them happy.
30 thoughts on “The fun[ny] side of humours”
Mhmmmm….. I’m feeling phlegmatic.
Oops.. I just said that to make you like me:)
And did I miss something… or what is this obsession you have of late with personality ish about?
Woman, stop trying to figure phleghms (sounds nasty) out; you’ll just give yourself a headache.
I know me a phleg and this series have made me understand them much better.
You made several fine points there. I did a search on the
topic and found nearly all
people will have the same opinion with your blog.
Unquestionably imagine that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest factor to take into accout of.
I say to you, I definitely get annoyed at the same time
as people think about worries that they
plainly do not understand about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined
out the entire thing without having side-effects , other people can take
a signal. Will likely be again to get more.
I simply had to say thanks yet again. I do not know the things I would have made to happen in the absence of those ways contributed by you relating to such a theme. It previously was a real terrifying circumstance in my circumstances, but noticing your specialized fashion you processed the issue forced me to jump with gladness. I’m happy for your information and then believe you comprehend what a powerful job that you’re getting into educating some other people through the use of a web site. I know that you have never come across any of us.
Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just
your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all.
Nevertheless think about if you added some great pictures or video clips
to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but
with images and videos, this site could definitely be one of the
most beneficial in its field. Excellent blog!
I am regular reader, how are you everybody?
This piece of writing posted at this web site is truly nice.
Hello superb website! Does running a blog similar to this require
a great deal of work? I have absolutely no understanding of programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, if you
have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share.
I know this is off topic however I simply wanted to ask. Thank you!
With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism
or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I’ve
either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of
it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any solutions to help prevent content from being stolen? I’d certainly appreciate it.
Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have
any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress)
was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no backup.
Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?
Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your website by chance, and I’m shocked why this twist of fate
didn’t came about in advance! I bookmarked it.
Thanks in favor of sharing such a fastidious thought, piece of writing is fastidious, thats why i have
read it entirely
Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed!
Very helpful information specifically the last part 🙂 I care
for such info much. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time.
Thank you and best of luck.
Having read this I thought it was really enlightening.
I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this short article together.
I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading
and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!
I am not certain the place you are getting your information, but great topic.
I needs to spend some time learning much more or figuring
out more. Thank you for excellent information I was in search of
this information for my mission.
This article presents clear idea designed for the new people of blogging, that genuinely how to do blogging and site-building.
What’s up all, here every person is sharing such know-how, so it’s fastidious to read this web site,
and I used to go to see this weblog every day.
Great post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I’m inspired!
Very helpful info particularly the ultimate part :
) I take care of such info a lot. I used to be seeking this certain info for a
very lengthy time. Thanks and good luck.
https://bitcoinhacker.webstarts.com BITCOIN, BTC HAC Work Now 2019 TO 2029! Legal Hack for all country! GET IT NOW
https://bitcoinhacker.webstarts.com we just want to help 10 people to become a millions. after the 10 people
This design is incredible! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my
own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you
had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Pretty section of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to claim that I acquire actually loved account your blog
posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing on your feeds
and even I success you get right of entry to persistently fast.
I truly wanted to write a brief note so as to say thanks to you for the stunning secrets you are sharing here. My extensive internet investigation has at the end of the day been paid with pleasant suggestions to share with my friends and family. I would repeat that we readers actually are unequivocally blessed to live in a very good network with many brilliant individuals with very helpful techniques. I feel somewhat grateful to have encountered your entire webpages and look forward to some more pleasurable minutes reading here. Thank you once more for everything.
It’s an awesome post in favor of all the internet visitors;
they will get benefit from it I am sure.
I really like looking through an article that can make people think.
Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!
I like the helpful info you provide for your articles.
I’ll bookmark your blog and take a look at again here regularly.
I am relatively sure I’ll be told plenty of new stuff proper here!
Best of luck for the next!